Thursday 5 August 2010

Moderators will be happy at least

I did go ahead and put in some moderator tools today. I have designed them to be much quicker to use than the ones at the moment - so hopefully that will gain me a bit of kudos with the staff. I had relatively little trouble with it as well. Most of the code for the functions already existed in CS3 it was just a case of moving them around and tweaking them a bit.

Tomorrow I think I will work on the profile pages. There are a lot of links on those pages at the moment that don't do anything yet so there is plenty to do.

The one task I am not looking forward to it getting the medal tables and scoreboards working. Those are complicated to set up and so I will need to think very carefully before I start those bits.

If you haven't already, check out the forum post for all the different images that I need creating. I can't do those without someone's help. http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1308.0

Mark.

1 comment: