Friday 13 August 2010

View Records and Stats

Did some more work on the stats page today. I'm pretty pleased with how it worked out actually. I knew image manipulation was going to be tough to do but it went okay and what I have come up with is a definate improvement.

The View Records page is almost identical to the current one still. I am having a bit of difficulty adding the new features that people want to see on it. I can see a way of doing it - but not a way of doing it well. I am going to leave it in the back of my mind while I work on the other parts and hopefully come back to it.

Next I think will be more moderator tools to do with adding and manipulating games. There is also a bug with the chart listings that I need to look at. It's a little odd because that's one of the few bits that was written by Mikky and I now need to change it.

Edit: Eeep, I've just seen he is watching this blog. Sorry boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment